NEW VIP SALON POLICIES FOR REOPENING DURING COVID-19
To our Wonderful Clients
We are finally able to be back to service you and we are SO excited! Please be patient as we are working to get everyone back in and trying our best to make these changes go as smoothly as possible! Our technicians are extending their hours to make sure that you are taken care of.
With that being said, we know that this has been a difficult time. We want your visit to our salon to be relaxing without the worries of sanitation and spreading of this virus. We are doing a little more than we are required to do but we would rather put our clients and employees more at ease. We know that everyone has different opinions and we understand. However, it is our responsibility to do everything we are able to do to protect you… So we will. Our sanitation standards were high to begin with but now are kicked into higher gear. Our technicians have completed additional certifications in sanitation while being closed to also do their very best to protect you. We hope that you will be understanding and adhere to the following protocols. These protocols will vary with how long they will be enforced depending on many factors exception for sanitation protocols which will be constant.
- Please wear mask when entering our building
- Upon entering we will be taking your temperature and be asking a few COVID-19 questions
- Only the person that we are servicing shall be in the building (exception would be underage children for haircuts, handicap or elderly needing assistance)
- We will be providing a sanitation station upon arrival and in areas in the building
- No blow drying within the first couple of weeks
- Please try to keep belongings to a minimum (keys, wallet, credit card, phone)
- There will be no food allowed in the building. Covered beverages will be acceptable
- Our coffee bar will not be available
- When you arrive to the salon, please call our front desk at (734) 479-1166 to check in and wait in your car until your stylist calls you to enter the building. There will no longer be a wait area. We appreciate your patience since you may possibly have a short wait time due to the sanitation requirements in between clients
- If you feel sick or have been sick or running a temperature within the last 14 days, please reschedule
- All technicians will take care of walking your payment to our front desk and rescheduling your next appointments. The front desk will be able to help with multiple appointment bookings
- Please try and bring the correct change for tipping. Our front desk will be able to help with this but we are trying to eliminate the touching of paper money. We will still have our ATM machine for the inconvenience of not being able to tip on a credit card
We cannot wait to see our VIP Family back in our chairs!
Your VIP TEAM
VIP SALON POLICIES
Tipping on a credit card is not available. You may use our ATM machine or write a check for tip amount
We do not accept American Express or Discover
Parking is available in the back lot accessible off Grange, behind the strip mall or on THURSDAYS, FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS behind our building in the doctor’s lot (you may enter through our back door)
Bridal Parties that would like to book and secure appointments with us are required to put 50% deposit down at time of booking. The remainder of the services shall be paid two weeks prior to event.
NO SHOW POLICY: Our employees are only paid when they service their appointments. Many have additional obligation to baby sitters, etc. We ask that you please give us a 24 hour cancellation notice so that we may make arrangements to book from our waitlists to fill our openings.
If you cancel the same day you will be subject to pay for that appointment or you will be asked to prepay to rebook your next appointment. If you again no show or give less than 24 hours notice for the prepaid appointment, your payment will be forfeited. This policy will be in effect each time there is a “no show”.